Hero MotoCorp launches Passion Pro VI at Rs 64,990 in India
India's largest motorcycle major has launched the Passion Pro in the BSVI avatar priced at Rs 64,990 for the drum brake variant and Rs 67,190 for the disc brake variant. In addition to tweaking the design of the motorcycle, Hero has also given minor tweaks to the engine and also to the suspension set-up, to offer an improved ride quality. The prices of the 2020 Passion Pro have gone up by up to Rs 6,790 from the previous offering.
The Passion Pro is built on the new diamond frame wherein the front suspension travel has been increased by 14 per cent at 120mm and the rear has been increased by 10 per cent. Additionally, the GC has been increased by nine per cent (15mm) that stands at 180mm.
The motorcycle is powered by an all-new 113.2cc single-cylinder engine that is also offered in the Splendor iSmart BSVI. The power output stands at 9.15PS at 7,500rpm while the torque rating is 9.79Nm at 5,000rpm. Hero mentioned at the launch that the fuel efficiency of the 2020 Passion Pro has gone up by five per cent. The engine comes with Hero's XSens Programmed Fuel Injection BSVI along with i3S (idle start-stop system).
In terms of design, the 2020 Passion Pro offers updated headlights and tail lights and triple tone graphics. It comes with the all-new Auto Sail Technology and the Digi-analogue cluster with real-time mileage indicator. The new Passion Pro is available in two variants- Self Drum alloy and Self Disc drum, in four colour combinations of Sports Red, Techno Blue, Moon Yellow and Glaze Black.
Starts Rs 68,900
Starts Rs 97,000
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055