2020 Honda Jazz could be dubbed 'Honda City hatchback'
We're already looking forward to the next generation Honda Jazz hatchback that will be showcased at the 2020 Tokyo Motor Show. And with the recent reports surfacing online suggesting the 2020 Honda Jazz will be called the Honda City hatchback has us on the edge of our seats.
The Honda Jazz, also known as the Honda Fit in some markets could share its platform with the upcoming fifth-generation Honda City, hence the name-sharing. The new platform could house a mild-hybrid system as well. For the Indian market, the new Jazz is expected with a BSVI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine and 1.5-litre diesel engine. As seen on the Honda Amaze, the Honda Jazz could also benefit from automatic transmission in both diesel and petrol variants.
After its debut at the Tokyo Motor Show, the 2020 Honda Jazz (Honda City hatchback) could be seen in the flesh at the 2020 Delhi Auto Expo that will be held from February 7-12, next year.
A new platform and updated engines could ask a higher sticker price for the new hatchback. Currently, the Honda Jazz retails between Rs 7.5-9.5 lakh ex-showroom Delhi and rivals the likes of Hyundai Elite i20, Volkswagen Polo, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Toyota Glanza.
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.91 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.84 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI Bajaj CT and Platina priced Rs 40,794 and Rs 47,264 respectively
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production