All-new TVS Graphite concept based scooter spotted testing in India
Yes, we too are waiting for the TVS Akula aka the Apache RR 310 to launch in India. Now that there is an official launch date, the excitement level has just got higher. Post the launch of the Apache RR 310, TVS might be bringing a new scooter to India. It is being said that the scooter might be based on the TVS Graphite concept that was shown at the 2014 Auto Expo in India.
The 2018 TVS Graphite concept based scooter might be powered by a powerful 150cc motor
The TVS Graphite concept showcased at 2014 Auto Expo
Since the test mule of the scooter is heavily camouflaged, the design details are not clearly visible. However, if TVS retains the traits and edgy lines of the Graphite concept, the upcoming scooter will feature a sporty design. Also, it might get matrix LCD console that will show shows connectivity, vehicle information and ride data. It might also come equipped with electronic key and inbuilt immobilizer.
We expect the all-new TVS scooter to make its first appearance at the 2018 Auto Expo that is scheduled to happen between February, 9-14, 2017.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019