All-new TVS Graphite concept based scooter spotted testing in India
Yes, we too are waiting for the TVS Akula aka the Apache RR 310 to launch in India. Now that there is an official launch date, the excitement level has just got higher. Post the launch of the Apache RR 310, TVS might be bringing a new scooter to India. It is being said that the scooter might be based on the TVS Graphite concept that was shown at the 2014 Auto Expo in India.
The 2018 TVS Graphite concept based scooter might be powered by a powerful 150cc motor
The TVS Graphite concept showcased at 2014 Auto Expo
Since the test mule of the scooter is heavily camouflaged, the design details are not clearly visible. However, if TVS retains the traits and edgy lines of the Graphite concept, the upcoming scooter will feature a sporty design. Also, it might get matrix LCD console that will show shows connectivity, vehicle information and ride data. It might also come equipped with electronic key and inbuilt immobilizer.
We expect the all-new TVS scooter to make its first appearance at the 2018 Auto Expo that is scheduled to happen between February, 9-14, 2017.
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India