Bajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 6,000 - priced at Rs 1.80 lakh
The 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 that was launched for the price of Rs 1.74 lakh has seen a hike of Rs 6,000. The motorcycle now retails at Rs 1.80 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. The motorcycle recently received an update and the Dominar 400 now got updated cosmetics and mechanicals.
For the new model, the motorcycle gets a new colour scheme for starters. The instrument panel has two displays and one of them has been mounted on the fuel tank. The exhaust now has two tips in contrast to the single outlet in the previous model. The alloy wheels remain unchanged and have aluminium finish on them.
The engine has seen a substantial change. The 373.2 liquid single-cylinder engine gets a new dual overhead camshaft (DOHC) setup that has bumped up the power to 40PS. The suspension units are new and the bike now gets 43mm USD (upside down forks).
Even with the hiked price, the motorcycle undercuts the BMW G 310 R and TVS Apache RR 310. The Dominar 400 rivals the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and the Royal Enfield Himalayan. Bajaj has also teased the new Dominar 400 in the new shade of red in its promotional video which is expected to be on offer soon.
Starts Rs 1,90,000
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 1,68,273
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 2,27,000
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India