Bentley Bentayga Speed debuts, claims fastest SUV title
Bentley has unveiled a new range topping version of the Bentley Bentayga SUV. This SUV, called the Bentley Bentayga Speed now also happens to be the fastest SUV in the world with its 305.77 kmph top speed. This barely pips the Lamborghini Urus' 304.97 kmph.
Invariably, the Bentayga Speed is powered by the same 6.0-litre, twin-turbo W12 but software tweaks now lets the car make 635PS, up from 608PS from the non-Speed W12. The torque figure remains unchanged in 900 Nm. The Speed gets from 0 to 100 kmph 0.2s quicker at 3.9s. The Urus with 650PS form its 4.0 litre V8 does this run in 3.5s.
Other changes include a louder exhaust note, a Sport mode with sharper responses from the engine, eight-speed auto and the 48v suspension brain. There is also a revised, stiffer suspension set-up.
There are slight changes to the styling as well. A new 10-spoke rim in 22-inch size is now available and well as a smoked finish to the grille, headlamps and taillamps. A new rear spoiler has also been added. The interiors get subtle Speed badging and an Alcantara trim option on Sport design packages.
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
Starts Rs 3 Crore
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055