CFMoto 250SR fully-faired motorcycle spotted in production avatar
CFMoto recently ventured into the Indian market with four motorcycles to offer. This time around, a production-spec model of their recent concepts has been spotted, which is likely to make it to the Indian market. A test mule of the CFMoto 250SR, what appears to be a production-ready motorcycle has been spotted, hinting at a soon expected global launch.
The production-spec has stayed loyal to the concept that was unveiled in May 2019. The motorcycle sports a fully-faired design and has a committed riding stance to offer. The fascia has LED DRLs and sharp design elements that contour the headlamp. The suspension units are upside down (USD) forks in the front and a monoshock in the back. The front disc brake unit has been mounted radially.
The powerhouse for the 250SR is likely to be the same 250cc engine that is seen in the CFMoto 250NK. The engine produces almost 26PS and 22Nm of torque and is mated to a 6-speed transmission. If launched in India, the CFMoto 250SR will rival the Honda CBR250R, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and the TVS Apache RR 310. Expect the price to be between Rs 1.8-2.1 lakh ex-showroom India.
Image source- Zigwheels
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 2,27,000
- News2020 Triumph Rocket 3 launched in India at Rs 18 lakh
- NewsFord India to run Midnight Surprise sales campaign from December 6-8, 2019
- NewsImage Gallery: Tata Altroz
- FeaturesMaster Class: Learning Off-road tricks with CS Santosh at Big Rock Dirt Park
- NewsHusqvarna Norden 901 ADV concept confirmed for production, will rival Triumph Tiger 900 and BMW 850 GSA