Datsun to showcase a new concept car at Auto Expo 2014
Apart from showcasing its hatchback GO and the derived MPV GO+ at the Auto Expo 2014, Datsun will also bring in a new concept car. The new concept car, Datsun says, will have an altogether different style as compared to its competitors in that segment.
Carlos Ghosn with the new Datsun
The GO hatchback, meanwhile, will be displayed in all the colours that will be available to customers. While unveiling the GO last year, Datsun had promised that it will retail for under Rs 4 lakh. It will take on the likes of the Hyundai Eon and Maruti Alto. Inspite of its compact dimensions, the GO will be a spacious car as is evident from the images. The gear lever is dashboard-mounted and Datsun have also provided a mobile dock holder. Based on the V-Platform, the Datsun GO will have a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine. A diesel engine could be part of the plan at a later date. The GO+ MPV will be a 7-seater and will compete with the Ertiga.
Datsun Go comes with extra space for luggage next to the driver's seat
Click here for the Datsun GO image gallery
Click here to check the spy pictures of the Datsun GO.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled