Ducati and Italian University for Design together to offer Design Experience in July
Ducati motorcycles with IAAD (Italian University for Design) team up to offer the first edition of the Ducati Design Experience. The 12-day program will begin on July 15, 2019, and will be held at IAAD's head office in Bologna and at Ducati's factory in Borgo Panigale. The course will be entirely in English and enrolments close on June 20.
The design programme consists of three modules - explore, discover and create. The participants will also have an exclusive opportunity to enter the Centro Stile Ducati to experience the complete design development process of a motorcycle.
Participants will be split into teams and assigned project and the programme will also touch points such as conceiving ideas for new products, business models and opportunities. The final results will be presented to a Design Committee made up of Ducati and IAAD experts.
For information about admission criteria and procedures, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders