Ducati and Italian University for Design together to offer Design Experience in July
Ducati motorcycles with IAAD (Italian University for Design) team up to offer the first edition of the Ducati Design Experience. The 12-day program will begin on July 15, 2019, and will be held at IAAD's head office in Bologna and at Ducati's factory in Borgo Panigale. The course will be entirely in English and enrolments close on June 20.
The design programme consists of three modules - explore, discover and create. The participants will also have an exclusive opportunity to enter the Centro Stile Ducati to experience the complete design development process of a motorcycle.
Participants will be split into teams and assigned project and the programme will also touch points such as conceiving ideas for new products, business models and opportunities. The final results will be presented to a Design Committee made up of Ducati and IAAD experts.
For information about admission criteria and procedures, write to email@example.com.
Starts Rs 11,99,000
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!