Fiat launches Abarth Punto and Abarth Avventura in India at Rs 9.95 lakh
Fiat India has launched the Abarth Punto and the Abarth Avventura here at Rs 9.95 lakh (ex-Delhi). The Fiat Abarth Punto uses a 1.4-litre T-Jet turbo petrol engine with a DOHC setup that churns out 145PS of power and 212Nm of torque. The Fiat Abarth Avventura uses the same engine but has been detuned to produce 140PS and 210Nm. These engines are being imported by Fiat and are part of the same family of Abarth engines used in the Linea T-Jet and 595 Competizione.
Both cars get disc brakes all around with ABS and EBD while independent Helical coil springs are used in the front and a torsion beam with Helical coil springs are used at the rear. While the Fiat Abarth Punto has been lowered by 30mm, the Abarth Avventura retains the ride height of the stock variant at 205mm. While both cars get new 16-inch Scorpion wheels, the Fiat Abarth Punto will run 195/55 R16 tyres, the Abarth Avventura gets 205/55 R16 tyres.
On the outside, both cars get Abarth badging in place of the Fiat badges and dual tone decals with Abarth's scorpion logos all around. The interior of the Abarth Punto Evo and Abarth Avventura get minor changes like new upholstery with added support and Abarth detailing. Fiat will also offer a service to to upgrade the car for aftermarket fitment, similar to the 500 customisation program.
Starts Rs 9.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.37 Lakhs
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Great Wall Motor to make its India debut with Haval Concept H
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Mercedes-Benz to launch V-Class Marco Polo luxury camper on Feb 6
- NewsRenault Triber MPV BSVI launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsSpec and Price Comparo: Tata Nexon EV vs MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona
- FeaturesBack to the future: Porsche's return to single-seater racing