Force One gets base EX variant and top-end 4x4
Force Motors has launched an entry-level and a 4x4 top-end variant for its Force One SUV. The entry-level variant, which has been called 'EX' has been launched at INR 8.99 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). There is a mid variant, the SX, on offer at a price of Rs 11.98 lakh.
The EX variant comes without a number of stand-out features present in the middle variant SX and top-end LX. Day-time running lights, alloy wheels, RVM-mounted side indicators, leather seats, audio system with Bluetooth, all-terrain tyres, cruise control, reverse parking sensors, defogger, remote locking, driver's seat height adjust and rear washer/wiper are the aesthetic and comfort features that are missing.
The Force One now has three variants including a top of the line 4x4
Under the hood, the EX gets the 2.6-litre turbo diesel engine and 5-speed gearbox from the new Gurkha. This BS-3 compliant unit has the ability to deliver a modest 82PS of peak power and 230Nm of torque. On the other hand, the SX and LX variants get the Daimler unit. They are powered by the 2.2-litre FMTECH diesel engine that dishes out 141PS and 321Nm of torque.
The SX variant now is now available with optional ABS and EBD. The top-of-the-line LX now comes as a shift-on-the-fly 4WD with a limited-slip differential and broader tyres. The LX will however go on sale only by next month while sales of the EX and SX will start by August 16.
Starts Rs 9.75 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today