Force One gets base EX variant and top-end 4x4
Force Motors has launched an entry-level and a 4x4 top-end variant for its Force One SUV. The entry-level variant, which has been called 'EX' has been launched at INR 8.99 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). There is a mid variant, the SX, on offer at a price of Rs 11.98 lakh.
The EX variant comes without a number of stand-out features present in the middle variant SX and top-end LX. Day-time running lights, alloy wheels, RVM-mounted side indicators, leather seats, audio system with Bluetooth, all-terrain tyres, cruise control, reverse parking sensors, defogger, remote locking, driver's seat height adjust and rear washer/wiper are the aesthetic and comfort features that are missing.
The Force One now has three variants including a top of the line 4x4
Under the hood, the EX gets the 2.6-litre turbo diesel engine and 5-speed gearbox from the new Gurkha. This BS-3 compliant unit has the ability to deliver a modest 82PS of peak power and 230Nm of torque. On the other hand, the SX and LX variants get the Daimler unit. They are powered by the 2.2-litre FMTECH diesel engine that dishes out 141PS and 321Nm of torque.
The SX variant now is now available with optional ABS and EBD. The top-of-the-line LX now comes as a shift-on-the-fly 4WD with a limited-slip differential and broader tyres. The LX will however go on sale only by next month while sales of the EX and SX will start by August 16.
Starts Rs 9.15 Lakhs
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh