Geneva Motor Show 2018: Bentley Bentayga Hybrid details revealed
Bentley Bentayga, the uber niche premium SUV, was totoally new direction for the luxury car manufacturer. Back when the Bentley Bentayga was launched, the SUV was offered with an all-new twin-turbocharged 6.0-litre W12 motor that made 608PS/900Nm. Then came the V8 petrol that puts out 500PS/770Nm. And now the company has launched the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid which offers a claimed driving range of 50km and has a charging time of 2.5 hours.
Powering the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid a turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 that works in tandem with a electric motor. Bentley has still not let out details on the battery capacity, power output and also the fuel economy of the Bentayga Hybrid but then it is being said that it will be significantly higher than the present offering. Similar to the other hybrids, the E Motor in the Bentley Bentayga acts as both electric motor and a generator.
The Bentley Bentayga Hybrid comes with four driving modes namely Sport, Bentley, Comfort and Custom. In addition to that there are three new drive as well. These modes are EV drive which will be a pure electric, Hybrid and Hold mode where one can hold the battery power for later use. The Bentley Bentayga Hybrid comes with a revised instrument cluster with EV mode and a new infotainment system.
A standard outlet can charge the Bentayga Hybrid completely in 7.5 hours. However, one can opt for the special in-home charger than charges the vehicle in 2.5 hours flat. Bentley has partnered with designer Philippe Starck for the custom charger and it looks really impressive.
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!
- NewsBMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS: Watch the BMW Motorrad live webcast here
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing