Harley-Davidson India opens its 21st dealership
Harley-Davidson India has opened its 21st dealership in India in Coimbatore. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson facility is spread across 8000sq.ft. and is located at 1018, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore 641018. This is the second dealership in Tamil Nadu, with the first one situated in Chennai.
This facility will offer Harley-Davidson's entire 13-model line-up in India, which includes the recently launched Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail and Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom. This dealership will also accessories for the motorcycles. Harley-Davidson has also set up shop in cities like Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa and Calicut to further expand their reach in India.
Vikram Pawah, Harley-Davidson India's recently appointed managing director said, "The passion, enthusiasm and respect the Harley-Davidson brand has received from customers and enthusiasts in the Southern region continues to inspire our growth plans. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson in Coimbatore is part of our natural progression to reach out to more brand enthusiasts and cultivate the sport of leisure motorcycling in the region. We look forward to solidifying our presence in India by growing through a trusted network of independently owned dealerships."
Starts Rs 10,75,000
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Honda CBR650R will be sold through Honda's 22 Wing World dealerships in India
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani