Harley-Davidson India opens its 21st dealership
Harley-Davidson India has opened its 21st dealership in India in Coimbatore. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson facility is spread across 8000sq.ft. and is located at 1018, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore 641018. This is the second dealership in Tamil Nadu, with the first one situated in Chennai.
This facility will offer Harley-Davidson's entire 13-model line-up in India, which includes the recently launched Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail and Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom. This dealership will also accessories for the motorcycles. Harley-Davidson has also set up shop in cities like Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa and Calicut to further expand their reach in India.
Vikram Pawah, Harley-Davidson India's recently appointed managing director said, "The passion, enthusiasm and respect the Harley-Davidson brand has received from customers and enthusiasts in the Southern region continues to inspire our growth plans. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson in Coimbatore is part of our natural progression to reach out to more brand enthusiasts and cultivate the sport of leisure motorcycling in the region. We look forward to solidifying our presence in India by growing through a trusted network of independently owned dealerships."
Starts Rs 9,89,000
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol