Harley-Davidson India opens its 21st dealership
Harley-Davidson India has opened its 21st dealership in India in Coimbatore. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson facility is spread across 8000sq.ft. and is located at 1018, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore 641018. This is the second dealership in Tamil Nadu, with the first one situated in Chennai.
This facility will offer Harley-Davidson's entire 13-model line-up in India, which includes the recently launched Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail and Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom. This dealership will also accessories for the motorcycles. Harley-Davidson has also set up shop in cities like Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa and Calicut to further expand their reach in India.
Vikram Pawah, Harley-Davidson India's recently appointed managing director said, "The passion, enthusiasm and respect the Harley-Davidson brand has received from customers and enthusiasts in the Southern region continues to inspire our growth plans. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson in Coimbatore is part of our natural progression to reach out to more brand enthusiasts and cultivate the sport of leisure motorcycling in the region. We look forward to solidifying our presence in India by growing through a trusted network of independently owned dealerships."
Starts Rs 10,75,000
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser