Harley-Davidson India opens its 21st dealership
Harley-Davidson India has opened its 21st dealership in India in Coimbatore. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson facility is spread across 8000sq.ft. and is located at 1018, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore 641018. This is the second dealership in Tamil Nadu, with the first one situated in Chennai.
This facility will offer Harley-Davidson's entire 13-model line-up in India, which includes the recently launched Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail and Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom. This dealership will also accessories for the motorcycles. Harley-Davidson has also set up shop in cities like Kochi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Goa and Calicut to further expand their reach in India.
Vikram Pawah, Harley-Davidson India's recently appointed managing director said, "The passion, enthusiasm and respect the Harley-Davidson brand has received from customers and enthusiasts in the Southern region continues to inspire our growth plans. The Western Ghats Harley-Davidson in Coimbatore is part of our natural progression to reach out to more brand enthusiasts and cultivate the sport of leisure motorcycling in the region. We look forward to solidifying our presence in India by growing through a trusted network of independently owned dealerships."
Starts Rs 10,89,000
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood