Honda Grazia scooter spotted at a dealership in India
Honda 2 Wheelers India announced the addition of a new scooter called the Grazia. The Japanese two wheeler manufacturer will be starting bookings for the Grazia scooter from October 25 onwards for a token amount of Rs 5,000. While there is no official launch date of the Honda Grazia, images of the scooter have recently surface from what looks like a dealership yard. This makes us believe that the Honda Grazia should be launched in the coming weeks.
The Honda Grazia should be powered by the 125cc unit that does duty in the Activa. This motor puts out 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54 Nm at 5,000rpm. If the Honda Grazia will be using the same motor in the identical state of tune is something that needs to be seen. We also hope that the Honda Grazia to make use of a 150cc mill.
From the images, it can be seen that the Honda Grazia will be a premium offering that might be positioned above the Activa in the scooter line-up. It gets a large headlight cluster with vertically placed indicators. The head unit gets a busy design. The side of the Honda Grazia looks reminiscent of the Dio but gets more creases and contours. The other bit that can be seen from the images is the instrument cluster.
The Honda Grazia has been developed on the concept of advanced urban scooter, which is tailor-made for the young and confident cosmopolitan India of today, stated the company in an official release. The Japanese scooter manufacturer has presently has six scooter models, where the Grazia is being referred as the next big innovation. The official statement about the Honda Grazia does not mention any information on the specifications, features or any other details. It states that the Honda Grazia will come with advanced technology, innovative industry first features and sharp design lines.
Images source: Thrustzone.com
Starts Rs 57,897
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh