Image gallery: 2019 Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled in India
Audi India has unveiled its first fully electric car, the Audi e-tron SUV in India, ahead of its launch by the end of the year. A 95 kWh lithium-ion battery sits under this car's floor, which gives it a 400 km range. It's pretty quick too, 0 to 100 kmph comes up in 5.7s and top speed is 200 kmph. There are unique styling and interior elements too which highlight its eco-credentials.
See our video review of the Audi EV SUV below:
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20