Image gallery: 2019 Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled in India
Audi India has unveiled its first fully electric car, the Audi e-tron SUV in India, ahead of its launch by the end of the year. A 95 kWh lithium-ion battery sits under this car's floor, which gives it a 400 km range. It's pretty quick too, 0 to 100 kmph comes up in 5.7s and top speed is 200 kmph. There are unique styling and interior elements too which highlight its eco-credentials.
See our video review of the Audi EV SUV below:picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh