Image gallery: 2019 Honda Super Cub C125
The Honda Super Cub C125 along with the Monkey 125 will be on sale in the US market from September this year. The 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 will be offered with ABS as standard and only in one shade of Pearl Niltava Blue. Honda Japan launched the Super Cub C100 in 1958, a year before the inception of American Honda Motor Company. The Honda Super Cub will be powered by the same air-cooled single-cylinder motor with fuel injection and is believed to be priced at $3,599 (approx. Rs 2.42 lakh, excluding import duty and tax).
Powering the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 is the same 125cc motor as that in the Grom
The 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 comes with a four-speed transmission that can be shifted with the left foot, Notice the missing clutch lever
Positioned under that retro seat of the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 is a 4-litre fuel tank
The LCD display of the instrumentation offers rev counter, trip meters, fuel gauge and clock.
Similar to the Monkey, the Super Cub C125 is retro styled but gets modern additions like an all-LED headlight
Unlike its predecessor, the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125 runs on 17-inch alloy wheels and not on spokes
Yup, that't the key to the 2019 Honda Super Cub C125
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?