Image gallery: 2019 Renault Triber India unveil
Renault India today unveiled the Renault Triber, a sub-four metre vehicle aimed at both families and those with an active lifestyle. The Triber has been designed specifically for India and comes with a host of conveniences, to appeal to a wide range of buyers. It can seat upto seven people, with a sliding and reclining second row, and removable third-row seats. There's also upto 625 litres of boot space and 31 litres interior storage spaces available. A new 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol motor too, which is already available internationally, making 72PS and 96 Nm round off the highlights.
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup