Image gallery: 2019 Renault Triber India unveil
Renault India today unveiled the Renault Triber, a sub-four metre vehicle aimed at both families and those with an active lifestyle. The Triber has been designed specifically for India and comes with a host of conveniences, to appeal to a wide range of buyers. It can seat upto seven people, with a sliding and reclining second row, and removable third-row seats. There's also upto 625 litres of boot space and 31 litres interior storage spaces available. A new 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol motor too, which is already available internationally, making 72PS and 96 Nm round off the highlights.
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy