India-bound Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift (Suzuki Alivio) images revealed
We got a first look of the Suzuki Alivio at the Chengdu Motor Show in August 2017. The Suzuki Alivio is to the Chinese market what the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is to India. Both the cars are almost similar except for a minor region specific changes. The Japanese automobile maker has now revealed clear images of the new Suzuki Alivio that will arrive as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift sometime early next year.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift gets a larger grille, updated bumper and the new alloy wheel design.
From the images, it can be seen that the new Suzuki Alivio or the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift does not look strikingly different from its present form. It gets a new single piece radiator grille much like the one seen on the more premium Audi cars. In fact, it also bears some resemblance to the large grille that was last seen on the Maruti Suzuki Ritz. The headlight assembly looks unchanged and continues to come with projectors and LED DRLs. The front bumper design has been tweaked to gel well with the new large grille. The silhouette of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift too looks identical to the present model, except for a slight change in alloy wheel design. To the rear, the lights and the boot design have been carried from the present model. The rear bumper too has got a revision in styling in the form of new contours on the lower section.The only image of the interior of the Ciaz facelift that has been put out shows an updated dashboard. The size of the infotainment screen has got larger and even the trims look more premium. It does bear some resemblance to what is offered on the Honda City facelift, that was launched earlier this year.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will featured an updated infotainment system
Presently, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is available with an option between 1.3-litre DDiS and 1.4-litre petrol engines. We believe the same will offered in the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift as well. Although, it is also said that Maruti Suzuki might plonk in a new 1.5-litre diesel mill in the Ciaz facelift. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift might make its debut at the 2018 Auto Expo scheduled to happen in early 2018.
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?
- NewsDucati now offering free GoPro action camera on purchase of Multistrada 950 and Scrambler 800
- FeaturesHow the Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak claimed the electric car record at Goodwood
- NewsRenault Captur offered with benefits of upto Rs 81,000 in India
- NewsJK NRC 2018: Surya Varathan crowned Novice Cup Champion