India-bound Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift (Suzuki Alivio) images revealed
We got a first look of the Suzuki Alivio at the Chengdu Motor Show in August 2017. The Suzuki Alivio is to the Chinese market what the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is to India. Both the cars are almost similar except for a minor region specific changes. The Japanese automobile maker has now revealed clear images of the new Suzuki Alivio that will arrive as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift sometime early next year.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift gets a larger grille, updated bumper and the new alloy wheel design.
From the images, it can be seen that the new Suzuki Alivio or the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift does not look strikingly different from its present form. It gets a new single piece radiator grille much like the one seen on the more premium Audi cars. In fact, it also bears some resemblance to the large grille that was last seen on the Maruti Suzuki Ritz. The headlight assembly looks unchanged and continues to come with projectors and LED DRLs. The front bumper design has been tweaked to gel well with the new large grille. The silhouette of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift too looks identical to the present model, except for a slight change in alloy wheel design. To the rear, the lights and the boot design have been carried from the present model. The rear bumper too has got a revision in styling in the form of new contours on the lower section.The only image of the interior of the Ciaz facelift that has been put out shows an updated dashboard. The size of the infotainment screen has got larger and even the trims look more premium. It does bear some resemblance to what is offered on the Honda City facelift, that was launched earlier this year.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will featured an updated infotainment system
Presently, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is available with an option between 1.3-litre DDiS and 1.4-litre petrol engines. We believe the same will offered in the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift as well. Although, it is also said that Maruti Suzuki might plonk in a new 1.5-litre diesel mill in the Ciaz facelift. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift might make its debut at the 2018 Auto Expo scheduled to happen in early 2018.
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts