India-bound Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift (Suzuki Alivio) images revealed
We got a first look of the Suzuki Alivio at the Chengdu Motor Show in August 2017. The Suzuki Alivio is to the Chinese market what the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is to India. Both the cars are almost similar except for a minor region specific changes. The Japanese automobile maker has now revealed clear images of the new Suzuki Alivio that will arrive as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift sometime early next year.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift gets a larger grille, updated bumper and the new alloy wheel design.
From the images, it can be seen that the new Suzuki Alivio or the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift does not look strikingly different from its present form. It gets a new single piece radiator grille much like the one seen on the more premium Audi cars. In fact, it also bears some resemblance to the large grille that was last seen on the Maruti Suzuki Ritz. The headlight assembly looks unchanged and continues to come with projectors and LED DRLs. The front bumper design has been tweaked to gel well with the new large grille. The silhouette of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift too looks identical to the present model, except for a slight change in alloy wheel design. To the rear, the lights and the boot design have been carried from the present model. The rear bumper too has got a revision in styling in the form of new contours on the lower section.The only image of the interior of the Ciaz facelift that has been put out shows an updated dashboard. The size of the infotainment screen has got larger and even the trims look more premium. It does bear some resemblance to what is offered on the Honda City facelift, that was launched earlier this year.
The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift will featured an updated infotainment system
Presently, the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is available with an option between 1.3-litre DDiS and 1.4-litre petrol engines. We believe the same will offered in the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift as well. Although, it is also said that Maruti Suzuki might plonk in a new 1.5-litre diesel mill in the Ciaz facelift. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift might make its debut at the 2018 Auto Expo scheduled to happen in early 2018.
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Andrea Dovizioso wins thrilling season opener at Qatar
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm flagged off in Noida
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra