Jaguar expected to showcase I-Pace EV SUV and F-Type facelift in India soon
Jaguar India has listed the I-Pace EV SUV and the reworked F-Type sportscar on its website. This could mean that the British brand may showcase these cars in India soon, sometime in the next few weeks. The I-Pace will be the first EV from the brand and is expected to be launched later this year. This is the performance SUV from the brand powered by a 90kWh lithium-ion battery pack which is capable of doing up to 470km in a single charge as per the WLTP. On the performance front, this SUV can reach 0-100kmph in just 4.8 sec, as claimed by the company. The power comes from two permanent magnet synchronous electric motors, these motors generate 400PS and 696Nm of torque.
The battery in the I-Pace can charge from 0 to 80 per cent in 85 minutes using 50kW DC charging. The Jaguar I-pace is capable of seating five adults with a rear boot space of up to 1,453 litres and 27 litres of space in the front storage compartment. The EV is connected with a smartphone app which can locate the car, report on its locking, alarming and charging status and start battery pre-conditioning.
The F-Type might be seen with a facelift version with a coupe and a convertible version. It will come in three options- F-type, F-type R-dynamic and F-type first edition. Under the hood, both the coupe and convertible will get six engine options with a power and torque figures ranging from 300PS and 400Nm in the base variant and 575PS and 700Nm in the top SVR variant. The transmission is a 6-speed manual and 8-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block