Jawa Motorcycles to inaugurate their 100th dealership this week
Jawa Motorcycles is all set to inaugurate four more dealerships, this week, apart from its current 100 dealerships network pan India. The four new dealerships will be inaugurated in Tinsukia, Hubli, Tirupati and Jamshedpur. This brings Jawa Motorcycles closer to the accomplishment of opening 105 dealerships in Phase-1 of their plan.
Jawa Motorcycles relaunched themselves in India last year in December, however, the bikes were sold out until September 2019. Along with it, Jawa Motorcycles raised a total amount of Rs 1,43,25,000 to be donated to the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund run by the Kendriya Sainik Board, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, for educating children of martyrs from the Indian armed forces.
And soon after the fundraiser, Jawa motorcycles commenced deliveries of their Jawa and the Forty-two motorcycles. The (standard) Jawa and the Forty-two, both bikes are powered by a 293cc, liquid-cooled, single cylinder engine that offers 27PS and 28Nm, mated to a six-speed gearbox. At the time of launch, the Jawa and the Jawa Forty Two were priced at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh respectively. Later, the addition of a dual channel ABS system made the bikes dearer by Rs 8,942. The Jawa rivals the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 which is priced at Rs 1.47 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai.
Starts Rs 1,64,000
Starts Rs 1,39,308
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip