Kawasaki Ninja 400 deliveries begin in Mumbai
Kawasaki dealerships in India started accepting bookings for the Ninja 400 in April this year. And now the company has started delivering the motorcycles at different cities in India. After Pune, Kawasaki India has now started the deliveries of Ninja 400 in Mumbai. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 was launched in India at Rs 4.69 lakh, ex-showroom.
The Ninja 400 is 6kg lighter than the Kawasaki Ninja 300, at 168kg (wet). The 399cc parallel twin motor produces 49S / 38Nm, a significant upgrade from the Ninja 300. Kawasaki claims that this motor offers improved low-end torque while retaining a smooth throttle response. Kawasaki has added an assist and slip clutch that's 20 per cent lighter to pull. The Ninja 400 also features a 310mm front disc brake ((the same disc size used on the Ninja ZX-14R) with Nissin calipers and ABS. On the styling front, the 400 features large-volume bodywork inspired from the flagship Ninja H2, which makes it look substantially larger, wider than its predecessor, also offers good wind protection as per the company.
A seat height of 786mm makes it very accessible. Given its wider seat and better wind protection, the Ninja 400 is positioned as a middleweight sports tourer in India. But then does it make sense to get one or stretch your budget a tiny bit and opt for the larger displacement Kawasaki Z650. Here's our spec comparison report
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc: 20 per cent of 1,000-unit run still available
- NewsCoronavirus impact: GWM initiates relief program for Delhi NCR and Pune
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS records a sale of 58,906 units in May 2020
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV gets new petrol and diesel variant, priced from Rs 88.80 lakh
- FeaturesDirty cars due to Coronavirus lockdown
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!