Kawasaki Ninja 400 deliveries begin in Mumbai
Kawasaki dealerships in India started accepting bookings for the Ninja 400 in April this year. And now the company has started delivering the motorcycles at different cities in India. After Pune, Kawasaki India has now started the deliveries of Ninja 400 in Mumbai. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 was launched in India at Rs 4.69 lakh, ex-showroom.
The Ninja 400 is 6kg lighter than the Kawasaki Ninja 300, at 168kg (wet). The 399cc parallel twin motor produces 49S / 38Nm, a significant upgrade from the Ninja 300. Kawasaki claims that this motor offers improved low-end torque while retaining a smooth throttle response. Kawasaki has added an assist and slip clutch that's 20 per cent lighter to pull. The Ninja 400 also features a 310mm front disc brake ((the same disc size used on the Ninja ZX-14R) with Nissin calipers and ABS. On the styling front, the 400 features large-volume bodywork inspired from the flagship Ninja H2, which makes it look substantially larger, wider than its predecessor, also offers good wind protection as per the company.
A seat height of 786mm makes it very accessible. Given its wider seat and better wind protection, the Ninja 400 is positioned as a middleweight sports tourer in India. But then does it make sense to get one or stretch your budget a tiny bit and opt for the larger displacement Kawasaki Z650. Here's our spec comparison report
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000