Kawasaki Ninja 400 deliveries begin in Mumbai
Kawasaki dealerships in India started accepting bookings for the Ninja 400 in April this year. And now the company has started delivering the motorcycles at different cities in India. After Pune, Kawasaki India has now started the deliveries of Ninja 400 in Mumbai. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 was launched in India at Rs 4.69 lakh, ex-showroom.
The Ninja 400 is 6kg lighter than the Kawasaki Ninja 300, at 168kg (wet). The 399cc parallel twin motor produces 49S / 38Nm, a significant upgrade from the Ninja 300. Kawasaki claims that this motor offers improved low-end torque while retaining a smooth throttle response. Kawasaki has added an assist and slip clutch that's 20 per cent lighter to pull. The Ninja 400 also features a 310mm front disc brake ((the same disc size used on the Ninja ZX-14R) with Nissin calipers and ABS. On the styling front, the 400 features large-volume bodywork inspired from the flagship Ninja H2, which makes it look substantially larger, wider than its predecessor, also offers good wind protection as per the company.
A seat height of 786mm makes it very accessible. Given its wider seat and better wind protection, the Ninja 400 is positioned as a middleweight sports tourer in India. But then does it make sense to get one or stretch your budget a tiny bit and opt for the larger displacement Kawasaki Z650. Here's our spec comparison report
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 3,60,000
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign