Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R 30th Anniversary Edition launched
Kawasaki has revealed a special anniversary edition of their flagship ZX-14R hyperbike to commemorate 30 years of the iconic Ninja brand. It will be available only in the original Ninja GPZ900R's firecracker red paired with a metallic greystone paint in a pleasing two tone combination. There will also be little eye catching details like gold pinstriping and matching calipers. Mechanically the ZX-14R remains unchanged, so it's still one of the most powerful (215PS) production motorcycles that money can buy. What makes it special is the fact that only 300 will be built and each will bear a unique numbered badge on the fuel tank.
We rode the standard version in January and you can read the review here. We were impressed with the big power from the motor and also pleasantly surprised at how well such a large motorcycle can go around corners. Unfortunately this beautiful collectible will only be available to Canadian, US and Latin American Kawasaki fans.
Starts Rs 19,70,000
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350