Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R 30th Anniversary Edition launched
Kawasaki has revealed a special anniversary edition of their flagship ZX-14R hyperbike to commemorate 30 years of the iconic Ninja brand. It will be available only in the original Ninja GPZ900R's firecracker red paired with a metallic greystone paint in a pleasing two tone combination. There will also be little eye catching details like gold pinstriping and matching calipers. Mechanically the ZX-14R remains unchanged, so it's still one of the most powerful (215PS) production motorcycles that money can buy. What makes it special is the fact that only 300 will be built and each will bear a unique numbered badge on the fuel tank.
We rode the standard version in January and you can read the review here. We were impressed with the big power from the motor and also pleasantly surprised at how well such a large motorcycle can go around corners. Unfortunately this beautiful collectible will only be available to Canadian, US and Latin American Kawasaki fans.
Starts Rs 19,70,000
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India