KTM 790 Duke deliveries commenced - First motorcycle delivered to the Bollywood actor Dino Morea
KTM 790 Duke, a.k.a Scalpel, that was recently launched in India for the price of Rs 8.63 lakh ex-showroom is now being delivered to its customers. And the first 790 Duke in Mumbai has been delivered to the Bollywood actor Dino Morea.
The KTM for the initial phase has launched the 790 Duke in nine cities - Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai. Currently, KTM has brought in just 200 units of the Scalpel via the CKD route. However, bringing in more 790 Dukes won't be a hassle given the manufacturer is assembling the motorcycle at its Chakan facility near Pune.
790 Duke gets the newly developed 799cc LC8 liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine that produces 106PS and 87Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a two-way quick-shifter. Along with a two-way quick-shifter, the motorcycle gets four riding modes - Sport, Street, Rain and Track.
The chassis uses the engine as a stressed member and the bike gets a 43mm WP upside-down fork in the front and a WP monoshock absorber at the rear. The bike gets a twin disc set-up in the front with 300mm disc with radially-mounted 4-piston callipers. For the rear wheel, the bike gets a 240mm disc with a single-piston floating calliper.
Image Source - Mohit Ahuja
Also see: 2019 KTM 790 Duke | First Ride Review
Starts Rs 8,63,945
Starts Rs 11,15,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
Starts Rs 7,46,513
Starts Rs 9,19,500
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3