KTM 790 Duke deliveries commenced - First motorcycle delivered to the Bollywood actor Dino Morea
KTM 790 Duke, a.k.a Scalpel, that was recently launched in India for the price of Rs 8.63 lakh ex-showroom is now being delivered to its customers. And the first 790 Duke in Mumbai has been delivered to the Bollywood actor Dino Morea.
The KTM for the initial phase has launched the 790 Duke in nine cities - Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai. Currently, KTM has brought in just 200 units of the Scalpel via the CKD route. However, bringing in more 790 Dukes won't be a hassle given the manufacturer is assembling the motorcycle at its Chakan facility near Pune.
790 Duke gets the newly developed 799cc LC8 liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine that produces 106PS and 87Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a two-way quick-shifter. Along with a two-way quick-shifter, the motorcycle gets four riding modes - Sport, Street, Rain and Track.
The chassis uses the engine as a stressed member and the bike gets a 43mm WP upside-down fork in the front and a WP monoshock absorber at the rear. The bike gets a twin disc set-up in the front with 300mm disc with radially-mounted 4-piston callipers. For the rear wheel, the bike gets a 240mm disc with a single-piston floating calliper.
Image Source - Mohit Ahuja
Also see: 2019 KTM 790 Duke | First Ride Review
Also Watch: 2020 KTM Duke 790 | Road Test
Starts Rs 8,63,945
Starts Rs 11,15,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
Starts Rs 7,46,513
Starts Rs 9,19,500
- NewsBSVI Bajaj CT and Platina priced at Rs 40,794 and Rs 47,264 respectively
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hero Pleasure+ 110 vs Honda Activa 6G vs TVS Jupiter
- NewsFourth-generation Audi A8 L to be launched in India on February 3
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production