Mercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
For the third edition of Bharat Diamond Week, Laxmi Diamond, diamond manufacturing company showcased a Mercedes Benz C-Class, studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds. Also, the Indian Chief Darkhorse was showcased at the event which was also studded with CZ diamonds.
The opening ceremony of the Bharat Diamond Week also saw the presence of Porntiva Nakasai, President-Thai Gem and Jewelry Traders Association (TGJTA), Somchai Phornchindarak, President- Gems, Jewelry and Precious Metal Confederation of Thailand (GJPCT), leaders and members of World Federation of Diamond Bourses (WFDB), Shanghai Diamond Exchange (SDE) delegation, Thai delegation, various trade delegations including - Israel, Dubai, European countries, Greece, South Africa, Vietnam, Bangladesh and India - GJEPC, GJC, MDMA and trade associations across India!
Anoop Mehta, President, Bharat Diamond Bourse (BDB), said, "This is a momentous occasion for BDB to host all the eminent buyer delegations from around the world. Additionally,
since GJEPC is also organising 3 rd India Diamond Week Buyer-Seller Meet during the same time and we also welcome all those visitors and buyers too!"
Image source - The
The architect of this event, Rajesh Bajaj, MD, Bajaj Overseas Ltd., said, "Bajaj Overseas and HZ International have conceptualised 7 Guinness and Limca Book of Records events. Coinciding with the Bharat Diamond Week, we produced, directed and conceptualised the Mercedes car and bike studded with CZ diamonds to add sparkle to the pre-festival buying season."
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
- NewsAther Energy joins hands with Bounce for scooter sharing program
- NewsJK Tyre rolls out 20 million truck/bus radial tyres
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz roll out customer centric financial schemes
- News2020 Skoda Rapid TSI BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 7.49 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 29.99 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!