ODRecap: 2017 KTM 390 Duke caught testing, Hamilton wins Canadian GP, and more
Mercedes-Benz to debut C-Class Cabriolet in India by end-2016
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet is set to arrive on Indian shores by end-2016. The roof of the car features a fabric soft top which is capable of opening and closing in 20 seconds. It's functional at speeds up to 50kmph.
Spied: 2017 KTM 390 Duke caught testing in India
The Internet is abuzz with new spy shots of the 2017 KTM 390 Duke which claim to have been taken at the Bajaj plant in Chakan. As per the leaked images, the steel-trellis frame seems similar to the one on the first-generation 390 Duke that is on sale currently. However, the 2017 390 Duke is expected to get an all-new frame as well as a new engine.
Maruti Suzuki resumes production in Gurgaon and Manesar plants
Maruti Suzuki has resumed production on Monday morning at its Gurgaon and Manesar plant, following the maintenance closure from June 6 to June 11, 2016. According to Maruti, the maintenance closure had to be advanced by three weeks due to a fire incident that took place at Subros' Manesar plant on May 29, after which the supply of AC components was temporarily halted.
2016 F1: Lewis Hamilton wins Canadian GP
Back-to-back victories in the 2016 Formula 1 World Championship, first at Monaco and now at Canada, have helped Mercedes AMG driver Lewis Hamilton in his pursuit of the drivers' championship title. Team-mate Rosberg had a bad start. He spun and recovered later in the race and ultimately finished fifth.
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders