Renault Duster BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 8.49 lakh
Renault India has launched the BSVI-compliant version of the Renault Duster SUV in India, with prices starting from Rs 8.49 lakh ex-showroom. This is for the base RXE trim, the mid-spec RXS trim costs Rs 9.29 lakh while the top RXZ trim comes in at Rs 9.99 lakh.
The BSVI Renault Duster can only be had with the 1.5-litre H4K four-cylinder petrol engine. This motor makes 106PS and 142 Nm. There is only a five-speed manual on offer for now. The 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine has been discontinued. As showcased at Auto Expo 2020, Renault will introduce a new top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol to the Duster line-up in the next few months. This motor is set to put out 160PS and 250 NM, and aside from a manual version will also come with a CVT.
This version of the Duster will get some more features too, these include a new set of 17-inch alloys, an engine Start-Stop function and remote cabin pre-cooling. The previous features set remains unchanged so there's the new eight-inch touchscreen and all mandated safety tech.
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed