Rudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
Rudratej 'Rudy' Singh, has been appointed as the president and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of BMW Group (BMW, MINI and Motorrad) India - effective August 1, 2019. He's heading the German marque after playing the role of the global president of Royal Enfield for the past 16-years. He has over 25 years of experience in the industry, leading automotive and non-automotive industries.
Rudy graduated from Delhi University and holds an MBA degree in marketing and finance from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
Hendrik von Kuenheim, Senior Vice President, Region Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, BMW Group said, "We are delighted to welcome Rudratej Singh as the President and Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group India. As a priority market for the BMW Group, India presents tremendous potential for future growth and development for the luxury automotive segment."
"Having worked across diverse industry segments, Singh has deep understanding of strategic business techniques based on fundamental consumer insights, a transformational leadership approach and fresh thinking that will strengthen BMW Group's operations in India." he added.
Starts Rs 16,45,000
Starts Rs 18,50,000
- News2020 BSVI Royal Enfield Classic spotted once again - launch expected early next year
- NewsBajaj CT110 launched in India - prices start at Rs 37,997
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter now gets a matte black colour on offer
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga XL6 Cross MPV spotted ahead of its launch on August 21
- OpinionMan on the moon and the very first motor race