Rudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
Rudratej 'Rudy' Singh, has been appointed as the president and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of BMW Group (BMW, MINI and Motorrad) India - effective August 1, 2019. He's heading the German marque after playing the role of the global president of Royal Enfield for the past 16-years. He has over 25 years of experience in the industry, leading automotive and non-automotive industries.
Rudy graduated from Delhi University and holds an MBA degree in marketing and finance from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
Hendrik von Kuenheim, Senior Vice President, Region Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, BMW Group said, "We are delighted to welcome Rudratej Singh as the President and Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group India. As a priority market for the BMW Group, India presents tremendous potential for future growth and development for the luxury automotive segment."
"Having worked across diverse industry segments, Singh has deep understanding of strategic business techniques based on fundamental consumer insights, a transformational leadership approach and fresh thinking that will strengthen BMW Group's operations in India." he added.
Starts Rs 16,45,000
Starts Rs 18,50,000
- NewsTop five large displacement motorcycles on sale in India
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure