Rudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
Rudratej 'Rudy' Singh, has been appointed as the president and CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of BMW Group (BMW, MINI and Motorrad) India - effective August 1, 2019. He's heading the German marque after playing the role of the global president of Royal Enfield for the past 16-years. He has over 25 years of experience in the industry, leading automotive and non-automotive industries.
Rudy graduated from Delhi University and holds an MBA degree in marketing and finance from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.
Hendrik von Kuenheim, Senior Vice President, Region Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, BMW Group said, "We are delighted to welcome Rudratej Singh as the President and Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group India. As a priority market for the BMW Group, India presents tremendous potential for future growth and development for the luxury automotive segment."
"Having worked across diverse industry segments, Singh has deep understanding of strategic business techniques based on fundamental consumer insights, a transformational leadership approach and fresh thinking that will strengthen BMW Group's operations in India." he added.
Starts Rs 16,45,000
Starts Rs 18,50,000
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
- NewsVintage and Classic car Grand Heritage Drive
- News2020 Hyundai Creta interior design layout revealed ahead of launch