Spec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
AMW CFMoto 300NK has been launched in India and is priced at Rs 2.29 lakh ex-showroom. And at this price, the motorcycle is the most affordable CFMoto product in India. The 300NK rivals the KTM 390 Duke and the Honda CB300R primarily as the motorcycles are mainly street nakeds and offer similar displacement. Also, the motorcycle remotely competes with the TVS Apache RR310, however, the target buyers it is different.
All three motorcycles in the comparo have a single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. However, the displacement varies, The CB300R gets the smallest 286cc engine, although the 300NK gets a 292cc engine. The 390 Duke gets the largest 373cc engine. Similar hierarchy is dictated in the power figures as displacement. All the motorcycles get a six-speed gearbox.
The USD (upside down forks) are common on all the three motorcycles and so is a mono-chock in the rear. The 300NK gets a tubular swingarm while the 390 Duke is equipped with an aluminium swingarm. The CB300R gets a box-section swingarm. The front disc on all the bikes in our comparo has been mounted radially. Also, all the motorcycles get disc brakes in the rear as well with a dual-channel ABS.
The 390 Duke offers the most, although has a high asking price at Rs 2.48 lakh ex-showroom. The Honda CB300R, on the other hand, has a slightly lower asking price at Rs 2.41 ex-showroom. Here is where the CFMoto 300NK gets an upper hand, stay tuned to OVERDRIVE find out more about the CFMoto 300NK.
Starts Rs 2,48,931
Starts Rs 2,41,000
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively