Spied: New Ford Ecosport Titanium S
Ford India is about to launch the new Ecosport, later this year, and a few production ready Ecosport's were snapped recently at a stockyard. The interesting bit here is that one of the variants that was snapped is the Ford Ecosport Titanium S TDCi. The S variant, we assume, will be positioned above the Titanium variant with notably different styling elements.
The Ford Ecosport Titanium S gets a blacked out grille, smoked projector headlamps with LED DRLs, black cladding around the fog lamps and black roof rails. The most eye catching bit though is the sporty alloy wheels that have a black-chrome sort of appearance. The wheels contrast well against the deep blue colour of the exterior and overall the S variant does look quite sporty, That said, it's not confirmed if Ford India will launch this variant along with the Ecosport facelift or at a later date.
The interior in the Ecosport S is expected to be similar to the other variants of the facelifted Ecosport, except for a few sportier inlays in the dashboard. Ford has refreshed the cabin in the new Ecosport and it gets a new instrument panel, dashboard, steering wheel and other bits. The most prominent feature is the new, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that'll support Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and comes with Ford's SYNC3 system.
The new Ford Ecosport will get three engine options- the tried and tested 1.5-litre TDCi motor, the 1-litre Ecoboost petrol and the new 1.5-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor that it calls the Ti-VCT Dragon engine. The new motor produces 120PS and 150Nm torque.
The new Ford Ecosport was snapped testing a few months ago and the launch is imminent. Watch this space for more updates on the new Ford Ecosport.
Image source: Team-BHP.com
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option