Suzuki Burgman Street scooter spotted in matte black colour - launch expected soon
Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc scooter has been spotted at a dealership sporting a new matte paint scheme. One is painted in all-matte-black colour while the other scooter gets a shade of bronze. The new paint scheme seems to be a part of a mid-life update and could be launched before the festive season.
The Suzuki Burgman Street was launched in India last year and the scooter kick-started the segment of the maxi scooter. The Burgman Street gets a 125 cc engine that puts out 8.7PS at 7,000rpm and 10.2Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The scooter gets telescopic suspensions in the front along with a disc brake setup. The scooter benefits from a CBS (combined braking system).
The styling is inspired by its elder maxi-scooter siblings. Burgman Street gets a visor in the front to deflect wind away from the rider. The features include LED headlamp, all-digital instrument cluster, additional foot-rest for the rider, power socket and storage in the dashboard.
Currently, the scooter gets three colours on offer - White, black and grey.
The Suzuki Burgman Street scooter is priced at Rs 71,000 ex-showroom Mumbai. At this price point, the scooter rivals the Honda Activa 125, TVS Ntorq and the Aprilia SR125.
Image Source - BikeAdvice.in
Starts Rs 69,208
Starts Rs 60,221
Starts Rs 85,943
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 83,145
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively