Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Moto GP Edition launched in India for Rs 1.71 lakh
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 - a fully-faired motorcycle that was launched recently gets a cosmetic update. The Japanese motorcycle maker has painted the Gixxer SF 250 with Suzuki's Moto GP livery (The one seen on the Suzuki GSX-RR). The new colour scheme asks a premium of Rs 1,000 over the standard variant and is priced at Rs 1.71 lakh ex-showroom Delhi. The Moto GP edition gets a blue colour with Suzuki Ecstar decals on the sides. The motorcycle also gets florescent highlights on the alloys as well.
The motorcycle mechanically remains unchanged and is continued to be powered by an oil-cooled 249cc engine that produces 26.5PS at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm at 7,500rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle gets telescopic suspensions in the front and a mono-shock in the rear. The bike gets disc brake setup on both ends and benefits from a single-channel ABS (anti-lock braking system). Other features include an all-LED headlamp, dual exhaust tips and an-all digital instrument cluster. Also, the motorcycle has a mildly sporty stance - courtesy, clip-on handlebar set up.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,70,665
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Skoda Auto Volkswagen India to help setup 1,100 bed facility for COVID-19 patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Olectra Greentech contributes to PM CARES fund in the fight against Coronavirus pandemic
- NewsHonda Cars India revamps its line-up with BSVI transition
- NewsIndia car sales analysis: March 2020
- NewsF1 2020 shutdown could be extended by several weeks
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055