Tata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
After being spotted totally uncamouflaged at Tata's plant, the manufacturer is still testing the upcoming hatchback. And in this instance, two Tata Altroz hatchbacks were spotted on test in Mumbai, India. The test mules were heavily camouflaged, however, the rear wiper was visible. This indicates that the feature list of the upcoming Tata Altroz hatchback will be at par with the features offered by the competitors -Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz. Though camouflaged, it seems the manufacturers had a tough time hiding the beefy diffuser which extends to house the licence plate as well.
Tata Altroz hatchback spotted in Mumbai
So far we know that the Tata Altroz is based on the Advanced Modular Platform (AMP), now named Alpha and features the brand's Impact 2.0 design philosophy. The Tata Altroz hatchback debuted at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The drivetrains are expected to be shared with the Tata Nexon crossover. The Altroz might be offered in India with BSVI compliant 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engines, both producing about 100PS. A possibility of an Altroz EV cannot be ruled out as the manufacturer showcased an EV hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show.
Picture of the Tata Altroz spotted earlier
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip