Tata Harrier SUV to get all-black edition soon
Tata Motors has been constantly updating the Tata harrier SUV, incorporating customer feedback and to keep up with the new competition. The carmaker recently launched a dual-tone colour option and has now announced that an all-black trim package will be added to the line-up.
The all-black Harrier will remain mechanically unchanged but will come with new black paint, black alloys and exterior inserts. On the inside, the tan, silver and wood finishes will be replaced by black upholstery, gloss-black elements and a grey dash-face. Contrasting this will be the chrome badging and window-lining.
The Harrier is also expected to get mechanical updates in the near future. These will include a 170PS version of its 2.0-litre Kryotec motor, possibvly the BSVI compliant one from the new Traihawk, and six-speed auto, which is rumoured to be sourced from Hyundai.
In the meantime, a seven-seater version of the Harrier is in the works and has already made an appearance at the Geneva Motor Show. The SUV should come in by the festive season
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- NewsBajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch - Live Updates: Features, Specifications, Details
- News2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
- NewsHyundai Creta SUV E+ and EX variants get 1.6-litre diesel option
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review