Tata Tiago crosses 7,000 sales in India in August 2017
Tata Motors' Tiago has found more than 7,000 new homes this August in India. The compact hatchback that was launched last year has been seeing steady sales numbers and is now all set to take the Maruti Celerio head on. Maruti's all-new Celerio, when launched in 2014, was a car buyer's favourite with as many as 14,000 units sold in a particular month and waiting periods extending all the way to eight months.
The Tata's starting price of Rs 3.26 lakh is one key reasons buyers flock to Tata showrooms
The Tata Tiago boasts a simple design language that is said to be the key attraction for buyers. A few customers OVERDRIVE spoke to said that they also appreciated the value for money proposition that the Tata Tiago brings along with it. The Tata Tiago has a roomy cabin, a Harman infotainment system that comes with eight speakers and a choice of petrol and diesel engines. Tata Motors offers the 85PS petrol engine with a choice of a 5-speed manual and an AMT. The 70PS diesel engine in the meanwhile claims a lofty 27.28kmpl fuel efficiency and comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The Tata Tiago Wizz brings in red colour inserts and new graphics
Tata Motors also recently introduced the Tiago Wizz, a cosmetically spruced up edition of the hatchback. The limited edition Tiago Wizz remains on sale for a few months and is priced Rs 15,000 more than the corresponding XT trims.
Starts Rs 3.35 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India