Tata Tiago crosses 7,000 sales in India in August 2017
Tata Motors' Tiago has found more than 7,000 new homes this August in India. The compact hatchback that was launched last year has been seeing steady sales numbers and is now all set to take the Maruti Celerio head on. Maruti's all-new Celerio, when launched in 2014, was a car buyer's favourite with as many as 14,000 units sold in a particular month and waiting periods extending all the way to eight months.
The Tata's starting price of Rs 3.26 lakh is one key reasons buyers flock to Tata showrooms
The Tata Tiago boasts a simple design language that is said to be the key attraction for buyers. A few customers OVERDRIVE spoke to said that they also appreciated the value for money proposition that the Tata Tiago brings along with it. The Tata Tiago has a roomy cabin, a Harman infotainment system that comes with eight speakers and a choice of petrol and diesel engines. Tata Motors offers the 85PS petrol engine with a choice of a 5-speed manual and an AMT. The 70PS diesel engine in the meanwhile claims a lofty 27.28kmpl fuel efficiency and comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The Tata Tiago Wizz brings in red colour inserts and new graphics
Tata Motors also recently introduced the Tiago Wizz, a cosmetically spruced up edition of the hatchback. The limited edition Tiago Wizz remains on sale for a few months and is priced Rs 15,000 more than the corresponding XT trims.
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip