TVS Graphite concept-based scooter spied testing again
TVS Motor seems to be working on a scooter close on the heels of the launch of the TVS Apache RR 310. The TVS Graphite concept-based scooter has been spotted testing for the second time since November 2017. The scooter features a front apron-integrated headlamp and fuel cap behind the seat, on the tail. From the looks of it, this new TVS scooter will feature a sporty design, which suggests that it will be a performance oriented scooter with a 125cc displacement. The TVS Graphite scooter will rival the recently-launched Honda Grazia and the Suzuki Access 125. The scooter was spied in a heavily-disguised form outside a TVS dealership in Bengaluru. The scooter will be based on the TVS Graphite concept scooter which was showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo.
We can expect to this production-ready version of the TVS Graphite at the upcoming 2018 Auto Expo. The new TVS scooter was spotted by a vlogger, whose video of the same has since been taken off YouTube. However, we have some screenshots of the details for you below. To find out other scooters and commuters expected in 2018, see our list here.
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 55,977
Starts Rs 2,27,000
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut