TVS Graphite concept-based scooter spied testing again
TVS Motor seems to be working on a scooter close on the heels of the launch of the TVS Apache RR 310. The TVS Graphite concept-based scooter has been spotted testing for the second time since November 2017. The scooter features a front apron-integrated headlamp and fuel cap behind the seat, on the tail. From the looks of it, this new TVS scooter will feature a sporty design, which suggests that it will be a performance oriented scooter with a 125cc displacement. The TVS Graphite scooter will rival the recently-launched Honda Grazia and the Suzuki Access 125. The scooter was spied in a heavily-disguised form outside a TVS dealership in Bengaluru. The scooter will be based on the TVS Graphite concept scooter which was showcased at the 2014 Auto Expo.
We can expect to this production-ready version of the TVS Graphite at the upcoming 2018 Auto Expo. The new TVS scooter was spotted by a vlogger, whose video of the same has since been taken off YouTube. However, we have some screenshots of the details for you below. To find out other scooters and commuters expected in 2018, see our list here.
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 2,05,000
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India