TVS India launches safety gear and apparel at the first edition of MotoSoul
Following the announcement on Sherco TVS' Dakar 2020 ride lineup, TVS India launched its own safety gears and apparels for the Indian market. The launch took place at the first edition of MotoSoul in Goa.
The safety gear line up includes ISI and ECE certified helmets. Also, the helmets are equipped with D-ring clips. Next in line are the riding jackets which are made of 600D polyester fabric. The jacket also gets Level 1 CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors which are placed in accessible compartments and can be easily swapped for uprated protectors. The jacket also has waterproof pockets and suspenders to hang the jacket when not in use. Along with the Jacket, the company also introduced riding pants with Level 1 CE certification.
Riding gloves have been launched as well, with features such as touchscreen-compatible fingertips and attached forefinger rubber visor cleaners. Riding boots are also a part of the newly launched safety gear lineup.
Following is the detailed price list of the TVS riding gears:
Riding jacket red - Rs 4,888
Riding pants red - Rs 4,208
Riding jacket green - Rs 4,760
Riding pants green - Rs 4,208
Racing helmet - Rs 2,215
The riding gear will be available at select TVS dealerships pan India and also can be bought on the company's official website.
Along with the safety riding gear, TVS has also launched their own apparels and accesories. The apparels include an urban riding jacket along with urban riding pants, rain gear, T-shirts and casual boots. To complement the apparel, the company also offers accessories such as sunglasses, caps and bag packs.
The apparels and accesories will be available alongside the company's riding gears at select dealerships. Also, the apparels and accesories can be bought from the TVS's official website.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,24,000
Starts Rs 59,462
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055