TVS Star City plus Special Edition launched in India for Rs 54,590
TVS Star City+ gets a special edition right before the festive season. The Special Edition sports a dual-tone colour scheme over the standard model. The dual-tone colour scheme gets a combination of white and black with red graphics on the tank, panels and rear cowls. The seat gets a dual colour combination with contrasting stitching. The TVS Star City+ Special Edition has been priced at Rs 54,590 ex-showroom Maharashtra.
TVS Star City Plus Special Edition
However, the special edition Star City+ mechanically remains the same. Gets a 110cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that puts out 8.4PS at 7,000rpm and 87 Nm of torque at 5,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a four-speed gearbox. For braking, the motorcycle gets drum brakes on both the ends. The bike is equipped with telescopic forks in the front and adjustable dual shock absorbers in the rear. The motorcycle tips the scale at 109kgs.
The Star City+ mainly rivals the Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear and the Hero Passion Pro. The prices for the standard variant range between Rs 48,553-54,590 ex-showroom Maharashtra.
Starts Rs 49,197
Starts Rs 48,119
Starts Rs 46,088
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch