Video Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
Keeping the street scene alive is our video worth watching. The video shows stunt rider extraordinaire Kyle manoeuvring a Kawasaki ZX-6R through car parks, public roads, narrow alleyways and a fountain. Kyle is seen performing wheelies, doughnuts, tail drags, stands, crossovers, side slides and an attempted stoppie which inadvertently turns into another stunt.The roughly two-minute long video sees Sliger cover a wide area in what appears to be the centre of town. The action feels like a cross between a Gymkhana-like setting and a movie bike chase, but with the stunts being performed more stylishly.
Kyle Sliger is a professional stunt driver from Indiana, USA who has been in the stunt riding business since the age of 19 and is a regular feature in the US stunt riding scene. He is best known for being crowned rookie of the year in the 2012 season of the XDL stunt riding championship.
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani