Volvo XC40 can be leased for a monthly subscription fee
Volvo unveiled the XC40 at Milan, which is the Swedish manufacturer's most compact and affordable SUV in the portfolio. The Volvo XC40 will be pitched against its German rivals, the BMW X1 and the Audi A3. The Volvo XC40 SUV is based on the CMA Compact Modular Architecture platform which is a smaller but equally advanced version of the Scalable Product Architecture (SPA) that forms the basis of the S90 and the V90. Along with the unveiling of the Volvo XC40, the car manufacturer also launched the Care by Volvo leasing 24-month subscription service that can let anyone have the Volvo XC40 for a monthly subscription fee of £629 (Rs 55,320) that will cover servicing, road tax and the insurance.
The company states that after the book the new Volvo XC40 online, the Care by Volvo customers won't have to bother about the down payments, insurances, taxes, service fees. Additionally, Care by Volvo will also be offering additional services such as fuelling, cleaning, service pick-up and e-commerce delivery to the car. The Volvo XC40 can also be shared with friends and family with the help of a digital key that all the subscribers of the Care by Volvo will get. Post the new Volvo XC40, the other models in the company's portfolio will also be covered under the Care by Volvo programme.
Volvo will introduce the new leasing programme in Sweden, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Italy, Norway, Poland and the United States. Other markets will added at a later stage.
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000