2019 Maruti Suzuki S-Presso spied ahead of September 30 launch
Maruti Suzuki's latest offering, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, has been spotted testing without camouflage ahead of an expected September 30 launch. This image shows many details of the rear-section of this SUV-inspired hatchback.
Notable cues here are the high ride height, a factor accentuated by the large dark inserts on the bumper. Other bits are the slight bulges along the sides of the car and around the reflectors. Also seen are a rising window-line, a chunky C-pillar and taillamps with a slight hint of the Vitara Brezza to them. We expect the frontal design to have a high bonnet line and big grille bringing in the traditional SUV cues. The headlamps could be large angular halogen units.
The S-Presso is expected to sit above the Alto in the Maruti Suzuki line-up and come powered with the BSVI-compliant 1.0-litre three-cylinder motor seen on cars like the Alto K10 and the base versions of the Wagon R. This should be paired with either a five-speed manual or AMT gearbox. The S-Presso will be a more direct rival to the Renault Kwid and will be slightly larger than the Alto in terms of size.
We expect prices of the S-Presso to start under Rs 5 lakh mark on-road. Expect features like the Smartplay Studio and other conveniences to be offered.
Also see: Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Drive
Image source: Gaadiwaadi
Also See:- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso | First Look
Starts Rs 3.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India