2019 Suzuki Intruder 250 and 155 in the works?
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and the updated Gixxer SF 155 were recently launched in India for the price of Rs 1.70 lakh and Rs 1.09 lakh respectively. That said, team OVERDRIVE also reported that the naked version of the Gixxer 250 SF will debut in the market around the festive season. The recent developments hint that the Suzuki Intruder will receive similar updates. The Suzuki Intruder 250 could debut in the first quarter of 2020 along with the updated Suzuki Intruder 155.
Image of Suzuki Intruder 155 for reference
The Intruder 155 is expected to be based on the updated platform that is shared with the 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155. The Suzuki Intruder 250 could share its platform with the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 when it debuts.
Picture of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 for reference
The source of power would be the same engines shared by their respective siblings. The Intruder 155 could get the 155cc engine producing 14PS and 14Nm similar to the Suzuki Gixxer SF - the engine could be mated to a five-speed gearbox. The Suzuki Intruder 250, on the other hand, could share the drivetrain with Gixxer SF 250 - 250cc single cylinder oil-cooled engine that puts out 26.5PS and 22.6Nm. The Intruder 250 could get a six-speed gearbox as well.
Picture of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 155 for reference
The Suzuki Intruder 155 will rival the new Bajaj Avenger 160 in terms of segment positioning and pricing while the Suzuki Intruder will rival the Bajaj Avenger 220.
Starts Rs 82,253
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,70,665
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055