2020 Hero Glamour 125 BSVI priced at Rs 68,900
Hero MotoCorp showcased and launched the 2020 Glamour 125 BSVI motorcycle at the Hero World 2020 Summit at its premier facility in Jaipur, the Centre of Innovation and Technology. The prices for the 2020 Hero Glamour 125 BSVI are Rs 68,990 for the drum brake variant while the more premium disc brake variant will be available at Rs 72,400. Both these variants will be available across dealerships in India shortly.
The 2020 Hero Glamour BSVI runs on the new 125cc engine with XSens Programmed Fuel Injection. The new engine produces 19 per cent more power with a power output of 10.73PS at 7,500rpm and torque of 10.6Nm at 6,000rpm. Importantly, this time around, Hero MotoCorp has mated this engine with a 5-speed gearbox compared to the 4-speed unit in the previous offering. The motorcycle features Hero's i3S (idle start-stop system), together with Auto Sail Technology.
Built on an all-new rigid diamond frame, the 2020 Glamour 125 comes with 20 per cent more Ground Clearance, 14 per cent more front suspension travel and 10 per cent more rear suspension travel. The front 240mm disk brakes and ground clearance of 180mm provide the assertive reliability, claims Hero MotoCorp.
Starts Rs 68,900
Starts Rs 97,000
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055