AMW CFMoto India bookings commence for a token amount of Rs 5,000
CFMoto motorcycles ventured into India by launching four motorcycles in ties with AMW Motorcycles. The company has finally commenced bookings of the same for a token amount of Rs 5,000.
The booking can be done via the company's online portal. To book a motorcycle, one must provide details such as the choice of model and colour, state and city to be registered in along with identity proof.
CFMoto debuted in the market with four motorcycles; 300NK, 650MT, 650NK and the 650GT. The 300NK has a price tag of Rs 2.29 lakh ex-showroom India, while the 650NK and the 650MT have been priced at Rs 3.99 lakh and 4.99 lakh ex-showroom India, respectively. The flagship product, the 650GT will set you back Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom India).
The CFMoto 300NK is a KTM 390 Duke rival, the motorcycle also shares market space with the recently launched Honda CB300R. Whereas the 650NK rivals the Kawasaki Z650 and the recently launched Benelli Leoncino 500.
The CFMoto 650MT instead rivals the Benelli TRK 502 X and the 650GT rivals the Benelli TRK 502.
Starts Rs 5,00,000
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 5,29,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut