BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and 4 lakh in India respectively
BMW Motorrad India has officially initiated the bookings of two of its much anticipated motorcycles, the G 310 R and the G 310 GS in India. The booking amount for both the bikes have been set at Rs 50,000 and one can book at any of the dealerships present in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, New Delhi, Kochi, Chennai and Bengaluru. And now we at OVERDRIVE have learnt from a select BMW Motorrad India dealerships that the G 310 R and the G 310 GS are likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 4 lakh, ex-showroom respectively.
BMW G310 R is a street naked offering
BMW G310 GS is an adventure tourer that will compete with the Kawasaki Versys X-300
The BMW G310 R has been co- developed with TVS Motor and is manufactured at the company's facility in Hosur, India. Both the G310 R and G310 GS are on sale in international markets and exported from India. The bikes are powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired to a six speed transmission.
The G310 R is a street naked while the G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer. It comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard.
The launch prices of the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are Rs 50,000 more than what he had expected. Let us know if you would spend that much to get one in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh