BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and 4 lakh in India respectively
BMW Motorrad India has officially initiated the bookings of two of its much anticipated motorcycles, the G 310 R and the G 310 GS in India. The booking amount for both the bikes have been set at Rs 50,000 and one can book at any of the dealerships present in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, New Delhi, Kochi, Chennai and Bengaluru. And now we at OVERDRIVE have learnt from a select BMW Motorrad India dealerships that the G 310 R and the G 310 GS are likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 4 lakh, ex-showroom respectively.
BMW G310 R is a street naked offering
BMW G310 GS is an adventure tourer that will compete with the Kawasaki Versys X-300
The BMW G310 R has been co- developed with TVS Motor and is manufactured at the company's facility in Hosur, India. Both the G310 R and G310 GS are on sale in international markets and exported from India. The bikes are powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired to a six speed transmission.
The G310 R is a street naked while the G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer. It comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard.
The launch prices of the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are Rs 50,000 more than what he had expected. Let us know if you would spend that much to get one in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
- NewsNext-generation Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d to launch in India during the festive season
- FeaturesImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus 9-seater SUV launched in India at Rs 9.47 lakh
- FeaturesAll you need to know: New Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- NewsMercedes-Benz set to launch new C-Class range in October
- NewsTriumph India announces second edition of Tiger Trails Spiti
- NewsBreaking: Audi and Hyundai to collaborate on fuel cell technology development for cars
- NewsImage gallery: Facelifted 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets an updated C 220d diesel variant
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C200 petrol facelift breaks cover