BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and 4 lakh in India respectively
BMW Motorrad India has officially initiated the bookings of two of its much anticipated motorcycles, the G 310 R and the G 310 GS in India. The booking amount for both the bikes have been set at Rs 50,000 and one can book at any of the dealerships present in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, New Delhi, Kochi, Chennai and Bengaluru. And now we at OVERDRIVE have learnt from a select BMW Motorrad India dealerships that the G 310 R and the G 310 GS are likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 4 lakh, ex-showroom respectively.
BMW G310 R is a street naked offering
BMW G310 GS is an adventure tourer that will compete with the Kawasaki Versys X-300
The BMW G310 R has been co- developed with TVS Motor and is manufactured at the company's facility in Hosur, India. Both the G310 R and G310 GS are on sale in international markets and exported from India. The bikes are powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired to a six speed transmission.
The G310 R is a street naked while the G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer. It comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard.
The launch prices of the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are Rs 50,000 more than what he had expected. Let us know if you would spend that much to get one in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 2,23,000
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show