BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and 4 lakh in India respectively
BMW Motorrad India has officially initiated the bookings of two of its much anticipated motorcycles, the G 310 R and the G 310 GS in India. The booking amount for both the bikes have been set at Rs 50,000 and one can book at any of the dealerships present in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, New Delhi, Kochi, Chennai and Bengaluru. And now we at OVERDRIVE have learnt from a select BMW Motorrad India dealerships that the G 310 R and the G 310 GS are likely to be priced at Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 4 lakh, ex-showroom respectively.
BMW G310 R is a street naked offering
BMW G310 GS is an adventure tourer that will compete with the Kawasaki Versys X-300
The BMW G310 R has been co- developed with TVS Motor and is manufactured at the company's facility in Hosur, India. Both the G310 R and G310 GS are on sale in international markets and exported from India. The bikes are powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired to a six speed transmission.
The G310 R is a street naked while the G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer. It comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard.
The launch prices of the BMW G 310 R and the G 310 GS are Rs 50,000 more than what he had expected. Let us know if you would spend that much to get one in the comments section below.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000