Exclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
The prices of the Hyundai Venue compact SUV has been leaked. The Hyundai Venue petrol in its top-spec SX+ automatic trim will set one back Rs 10.65 lakh (ex-showroom). The second to top trim in the petrol variant - the SX (O) manual will cost Rs 10.09 lakh (ex-showroom). However, the top spec diesel trim SX (O) is priced lower than the petrol automatic trim at Rs 10.42 lakh (ex-showroom). The prices of the lower trim Hyundai Venue are yet to be revealed.
Petrol - 1.0 Turbo SX+ automatic - Rs 10.65 lakh
Petrol - 1.0 Turbo SX (O) manual - Rs 10.09 lakh
Diesel - 1.4 SX (O) manual - Rs 10.42 lakh
All prices are ex-showroom
The leaked prices of the upcoming Hyundai Venue
The Hyundai Venue made a global debut earlier this month and the sub-compact SUV and rivals the Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and the Tata Nexon in the Indian market. The engines on offer are a 1.2-litre and 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol and a 1.4-lite turbocharged diesel.
Hyundai Venue at its global unveil
The 1.2-litre petrol engine will be offered with the Hyundai Venue E and the S trim while the 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine will be offered with a Hyundai Venue S, SX, SX (O) and the SX+ trim. The 1.0-litre petrol engine will be offered with a DCT (automatic transmission) in the S and SX+ trim. The 1.2 petrol engine on offer produces shy under 88PS while the 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 120PS.
Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV at its global unveil
For customers looking for a diesel variant, the company offers a 1.4-litre engine that produces shy under 90PS. The diesel variant, however, misses out on an automatic option.
Stay tuned at OVERDRIVE for more updates on the Hyundai Venue
Starts Rs 10.09 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip