Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione launched in India at Rs 29.85 lakh
Fiat has launched the Abarth 595 Competizione in India at Rs 29.85 lakh, ex-Delhi. Imported into India as a CBU, the hot hatch comes with a 1.4-litre turbo petrol motor that produces 160PS and 230Nm of torque. Targeted at the enthusiast, the Abarth 595 Competizione is in essence, a souped up Fiat Cinquecento (Italian for 500).
The car comes with the striking Abarth livery and alloy wheels, shod with 17-inch Pirelli P-Zeros. Our road test did reveal its stiffly sprung nature which means that pothole riddled roads might be a problem. Then there's also the 5-speed AMT with paddle shifters transmission that simply fails to keep up with the enthusiastic engine. Sadly, Fiat has chosen to sell the Abarth 595 Competizione in India with this transmission and not with the involving manual transmission that we sampled in Japan recently.
For those who were looking for an alternative to the Mini Cooper, the Abarth 595 Competizione would be the answer.
Also read :
Starts Rs 29.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.9 Lakhs
- NewsImage Gallery: India bound 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport
- News2019 Ford Ecosport Thunder edition spotted ahead of launch
- NewsImmortalised on butter paper
- NewsRegistered Toyota Glanza hatchback spotted - launch June 6
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer 250 could be launched in India by September 2019 at Rs 1.45 lakh