Hyundai Aura compact sedan spotted on test in India - launch expected early 2020
Hyundai recently revealed the name and the engine options of its upcoming compact sedan, Aura. This time around the sedan has been spotted on test in an almost production-ready form. The sedan will come equipped with two petrol engines and a diesel engine with a choice of an optional automatic in both variants.
Out of the three, two are petrol engines. 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which is expected to have the same tune as the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. 83PS and 116Nm of torque. The engine will be available with a choice of an optional automatic.
The 1.0-litre turbocharged engine on offer is the same mill we've experienced in the Venue, however, the power is expected to be detuned. This engine will be offered a five-speed manual gearbox only.
For buyers opting the diesel variant will get the 1.2-litre three-cylinder engine with a choice of an optional automatic gearbox. The Hyundai Aura will be equipped with an advanced NOx trap catalyst and PM filters to minimize environmental pollution.
Image source - Indian Autos Blog
Also see: Hyundai Aura Launched In India
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: BSVI Mahindra TUV300 spied on test - India launch soon
- NewsSpec Comparo: Tata Nexon vs Ford Ecosport vs Mahindra XUV300
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso exports to international markets begin
- FeaturesBe The Better Guy: It's better for you
- NewsSecond-generation Land Rover Discovery Sport to be launched in India on February 13