Hyundai Aura compact sedan spotted on test in India - launch expected early 2020
Hyundai recently revealed the name and the engine options of its upcoming compact sedan, Aura. This time around the sedan has been spotted on test in an almost production-ready form. The sedan will come equipped with two petrol engines and a diesel engine with a choice of an optional automatic in both variants.
Out of the three, two are petrol engines. 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which is expected to have the same tune as the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios. 83PS and 116Nm of torque. The engine will be available with a choice of an optional automatic.
The 1.0-litre turbocharged engine on offer is the same mill we've experienced in the Venue, however, the power is expected to be detuned. This engine will be offered a five-speed manual gearbox only.
For buyers opting the diesel variant will get the 1.2-litre three-cylinder engine with a choice of an optional automatic gearbox. The Hyundai Aura will be equipped with an advanced NOx trap catalyst and PM filters to minimize environmental pollution.
Image source - Indian Autos Blog
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars