Jaguar and Land Rover will hike prices on select products by 4 per-cent next month
Jaguar and Land Rover have announced that the prices on their select models will be hiked by four per cent from April 1, 2019. However, the companies have not yet unveiled the products which will be dearer to their customers.
Currently, in the Land Rover is offering the Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque as locally produced SUVs, and the Range Rover Velar, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery as CBU (completely built-up units) SUVs. The manufacturer offers its customers to a choice to book their SUV online on the company's online portal (www.findmeasuv.in).
Jaguar, on the other hand, offers the XE, XF, XJ sedans and F-PACE SUV as locally manufactured vehicles also the F-TYPE which is a CBU sports car which one can book on the company's online portal (www.findmeacar.in).
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India Limited said, "Jaguar Land Rover in India offers a portfolio of world-class products that inspire and excite. This increase in price is purely inflationary and we are certain that the two global iconic brands, Jaguar and Land Rover, will continue to attract existing and new customers."
Starts Rs 35.85 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip