Jeep Wrangler based pick-up truck rendered, might be called Scrambler
A few days ago we told you about a one-off Jeep Wrangler concept being shown at the ongoing 2018 New York Motor Show. And now there are renderings of a Jeep Wrangler based pick-up truck that have surfaced online, rumored to be called the Jeep Scrambler. However, there is no official confirmation from Jeep on the same or the product itself. It is being said that that Jeep Scrambler will enter production later this year and will hit international dealerships by April next year.
The rendered Jeep Wrangler pickup truck carries the same front at the regular Wrangler JL
The rendered images of the Jeep Wrangler pickup carries a similar front profile as the regular Wrangler JL, that can be seen with the LED lights, seven-slat grille and other characteristic features of the Wrangler JL. The tailgate has been rendered with both, the Scrambler and the Jeep logos, depending on what makes it to the production version. The large loading area of the Wrangler pickup is also speculated to have a removable top. The renderings are shown in two scenarios and four colour options, sarge green, hella yella, sting-gray and firecracker red. The rendered images when compared to the images of the camouflaged test vehicle give a fair idea of what to expect from the final version.
The Jeep Wrangler is expected to hit international dealerships by April 2019. (Spied image source: Autoblog)
The Jeep Scrambler is speculated to have a removable top
The powertrains doing duty in the Jeep Wrangler pickup truck might be a 3.0-litre turbo diesel V6, along with a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol and a 3.0-litre Pentastar V6. If the speculation of an April 2019 is true, we can expect more details on the design, specs and feature to come out by the end of this year. Perhaps Jeep India could consider bringing the Scrambler to our shores by 2020, making it one interesting upcoming SUV to watch out for.
The Jeep Wrangler pick-up truck is expected to have three powertrain options
Rendered images source: jeepscramblerforum
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior