Made-In-India Kia SUV's interior design sketch revealed
Kia Motors will be making a debut in India shortly with their first ever offering, an SUV. This Korean automobile brand is owned by Hyundai but will be positioned above as a more premium alternative. The SUV, speculated to be called Tusker or Trazor, will primarily compete with the Tata Harrier and the Mahindra XUV500. It will also lock horns with the recently unveiled MG Hector. Kia Motors have confirmed that the production spec SUV, that is based on the SP2i concept showcased at the Auto Expo will be unveiled on June 20. The car's trial production commenced on January 29, 2019 and will be manufactured at Kia's state-of-the-art facility in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
The company has now released sketches of the cabin of this SUV. Similar to the outside, the one of the left is basically a sketch of the production ready right side. The cabin will come equipped with a new 10.25-inch touchscreen navigation system which will offer a range of features. The centre console will have tactile buttons for controlling the ventilation and air-conditioning. Additionally, the cabin boasts of Kia's Sound Mood Lighting technology that can alter the cabin's ambient lighting according to occupants' preferences.
"We have focused on designing a cabin unlike any other in the mid-SUV segment, with a greater sense of depth and richness to the design. Our newest model will offer greater pleasure and satisfaction to our customers, with a premium-quality interior that benefits from sophisticated design details." comments, Byung Chul Juh, Head of Kia Styling at Kia Motors Corporation.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055