MG Hector: Top five things that you should know
The MG Hector SUV has been launched in India at Rs 12.18 lakh, ex-showroom. One of the most anticipated SUVs and also brands to enter India, MG Motor has already raked in 10,000 bookings for its SUV in India. The British automobile brand has confirmed that the deliveries of the same will commence shortly. The SUV is available in both petrol and diesel, wherein the petrol engine is also offered with a mild-hybrid, in addition to the regular model. The diesel unit that is offered in the MG Hector is shared with the Jeep Compass and the Tata Harrier. You can read about the performance of the MG Hector SUV in our detailed first drive review. Here are the top five things that you should know about the MG Hector SUV
1) The "Internet Inside" badge promises to be more than just marketing 5G ready, designed for connectivity even in low coverage areas, offline functionality for voice commands, and pre-loaded navigation. Stream music on the go via Gaana app optimised for screen size
2) The Hector is a spacious SUV for it offers the most legroom in its class. While it is similar to other SUVs (of its class) in terms of dimensions, it gets the longest wheelbase which makes it comparable to a class or two above.
3) The MG Hector boasts of a fair few segment-first features such as 48V mild-hybrid (Auto start/stop and torque assist functionality via ISG and onboard battery. Only other car in segment to offer auto start/stop is XUV500 but that system is basic without ISG), panoramic sunroof, 10.4-inch touchscreen, connected car tech, reclining rear seat and powered tail gate
4) MG Motor India is offering a 5-year/unlimited km warranty on the Hector SUV.
Starts Rs 12.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- FeaturesLego Volkswagen Beetle - the weekend build
- NewsSwiss Army Sprinter is an off-road capable MPV, making use of solar power
- NewsF1 2019: Lewis Hamilton takes record sixth British Grand Prix victory
- News2019 Silk Way Rally: Hero MotoSports Team Rally's Paulo Goncalves finishes second in Stage 9
- News2020 Yamaha YZF-R1M details and specifications revealed, priced at $26,099